From routine checkups to immunizations, Castle Rock Pediatrics is equipped to handle all of your child’s health needs. To help you and your family understand your treatment options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
- Provide complete health care to patients from birth until 21 years of age.
- Same day sick and emergent appointments, Saturday office hours, and evening hours available.
- Routine school and athletic physicals
- The Children’s Hospital answering service is available after hours for you to address emergencies.
- Visits newborns at Castle Rock Adventist.
- Free consultations to our new patients and expecting parents who wish to meet our providers and tour our office.
- Expertise in the management of newborns, premature newborns, neonatal abstinence syndrome, asthma, ADHD, special needs children, obesity, kidney disease and much more.
- Cavity- Free at Three Program offering fluoride treatments in our office.